Blogs are a dangerous thing. They are. A space where you can purge your emotions. Till you're vulnerable. Read like an open book. You are completely exposed. Bare and Dry. Its like you slit yourself on the wrist and it bleeds. And people just walk on by. A carcass left on the desert floor. You struggle for air but when you reach the surface, the smothering still there. I feel like its a tug of war. And I am the rope. Stretching and wearing ever so thin. I am tired. Its history on replay. So I just sat. Sit. I sat for the ride. Enjoyed it till it left an impression. An impression so fine. But I wish it was never mine. I really wish it was never mine. Now,it withers. With the love of its time. Like flowers that have been thrown.You release all that torments your soul. And left with the guilt and regret. But do I now regret? Sensibly. Logically. It was time to go. To walk on. To let go. Because I was never really yours. And I wish memory was never mine.
Can I just say...I have no idea what I am talking about! Seriously. Complete adrenaline that one. No I am not on crack. But I was laughing as I read it. I foresee the reactions.
Beks: WAAAH JULES EMO SIAL!
Erika: WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT??
Corinne: You're a real JACKASS!
Jan: This better not be one of your retarded breakdowns!
Kim: Babe...You okay or not?
Ally: Whats wrong my child?
Nothing is wrong. Really. Cause everything is so right. Yall have a good night!
XOXO, You know you love me.