Monday, August 11, 2008

Covet.


Bernie Mac died! I was just shocked when I heard.

Eri...Bernie Mac is the guy from Ocean's 11, 12 and 13. The black dude. In case you were wondering. Well actually, I know you were wondering.

Anyway, it made me think of how short life is. And then I thought this could be a joke, cause I can so imagine him laughing in his coffin. The contrast of his white teeth and urm...chocolate skin was quite amusing. Back to the point! I then thought of all the things I want to do or have before I die. There was the boring stuff like kids, My very own Mr Big, the complete tv series of Harry Potter, which I know and have come to accept will never happen and condoms that were made of steel, its a figure of speech... and for prevention purposes, not bondage purposes. Hey..some people take pleasure in pain. What was I talking about? Oh right! Yea but the one thing I would kill for..are the shoes with the immaculately lacquered red soles. Totally superficial and completely materialistic, but I already have everything I need and I am generally not a materialistic person. Honest! Oh shut up, from what I know..only girls are reading this blog..and trust me honey, you will sell your soul the moment you slip your sole in a pair. Okay Contract Law beckons. But before I go..

Bekie> I can't seem to upload the songs la, so please bring your thumbdrive the next time you come to my house.

Prema> I hope you named your dog already. Because, a dog with a home but with no name is not a home at all. Bastard! Hope I see you Sunday!

Eri> Hope you feel better love! Can't wait for thursday!

Ally> Thinking about you. XOXO.

Talking about XOXO, I wonder when Gossip Girl's season 2 will be available online! I can't freaking wait. Oh and Gossip Girl, is actually Kristen Bell. Exciting. I am out-