
Dad: Do you hear that baby?? THATS THE SOUND OF MUSIC!
I have to agree. It completely was. In 5 freaking seconds they were off. The other 5 seconds of that video, I just stood in absolute awe. The only other time I had my jaw dropped down like that was when that petrol hose was waving high in the air like a flag, still attached to Massa's Ferrari. Next thing you see is half of the Ferrari's team running across the pits to yank it off. You snooze you loose. Not a Ferrari fan. I saw Alonso. As in like three inches away from me, okay maybe four, nah 5. His eyes are so blue. Lewis is still on top. Small man, but I see why girls drool over him. Anyway, it was bloody awesome. I didn't think I would sit through the entire 61 laps, but I did. I am hooked, on a sport. Revolution!
Apparently, other countries would have taken 2 years to get it up and running, but only Singapore could have done it in 1. There was this feeling when I was at the stands. Something I have never felt before. It was pride. To be a Singaporean. OH GOD I AM GOING TO BARF.
_________________________________________________

My friend Corinne, did this. Hilarious huh. Why Pirates? Cause they would come over to my house all the time with pirated dvds. My mom took notice of that and called us Pirates. Lame... it runs in my blood. I remember, we would do our class a favour after P.E by all of us squeezing into one cubicle to change, all 8 of us. I am suddenly missing my uniform.