Monday, November 3, 2008

Size. Does. Matter.

This is complete girl talk. So I suggest, Boys, (if there are any reading this),if you don't want to get your ego bruised, stop reading right here, right now. However, if you want to brave the truth. Then step into girl world.

Eri, Kim and I skipped out on Public Speaking lecture and this is what we publicly spoke about.

It all started with me telling Kim and Eri about how my friend, Monica, who is studying nursing, saw one, which was the size of a thumb. The initial reaction:

Vanessa: WHAT??!! THATS LIKE A FREAKING TIC TAC??

Me: IS HE MARRIED?? OH WELL HE MUST BE DIVORCED BY NOW!

The man on the operating table was indeed married. His race? "Like a freaking tic tac".... Need I say more? Can I just say, unless the topic comes up, us girls, don't talk about it. We do not define a guy by how well endowed he is, unlike how a girl is defined by how big her jugs are. Guys rate Girls in their head (and I am sure out loud as well). Likewise. The first thing we notice is the general appearance. Among my group of friends there are labels. Like, grab-neck-and-just-want-to-make-out, or just-want-to-take-his-clothes-off and the very exceptional, Could-Cut-The-Sexual-Tension-With-A-Knife. Just to name a few, they aren't all that aggressive. "A lady in the streets, but a freak in the bed", thats what we all want to live by.

I realised, that if you want to keep the fact that you are vertically challenged a secret, GET RID OF THE SKINNY JEANS! They reveal more than you might ask for. Oh and if you think hiding behind that pair of bermudas is going to shield you from the critical eye. It doesn't. So what can you do if you lack in length? According to Erika, nothing. Personally...I don't know. Make up for it emotionally? Karma Sutra? Surgery(extreme much)? They (Her World Mag) say that when you are married, 4 times a week is the key to solidity in a marriage. HAHAHA. Solidity. Did you catch that? Anyway, I think if you can't say "Call me, So I can make it juicy for you" with any sense of truth in it, don't Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk. At least girls are willing to admit they have honey stars in comparison to water melons. It really is so much easier being a girl. You are either Perky or Full. If you are both? You are a goddess.

FYI, there is alot we can tell from a hug too. Ciao.