Sunday, December 14, 2008

Boys Are...

Ignorant. Dense. Imbecilic. Misinformed. Moronic. Naive. Mindless. Shallow. Foolish. Dim. Futile.

That was fun! Before I begin, I would just like to say, Ren Ren I don't think of you this way okay! Haha. Oh and Hello!

The reason behind this post was the foolish behaviour of my friend's boyfriend. My friend who I will decline to mention and instead call her....Sophie, was going through a little problem. All she wanted to do was tell her, I'll be nice and say current love of her life, how she felt about this little tiff they had. The boy basically avoided the entire conversation which led to Sophie feeling like shit because of this built up anger.

Firstly, Boys, according to relationship savvy friends of mine, avoid topics which make them feel uncomfortable. Why? According to Me, because they are chickens who think about nothing but themselves and how they feel and run in the opposite direction when it comes to dealing with a females' emotions. Oh My G, to think we leave the safeguarding of our country in the hands of men who can't even handle a little bit of Estrogen. What more gunfire?

If you are not ready to hear what she has to say, tell her! I'll have you know that not all girls are sensitive and fragile. It's girls like that who give girls like Sophie and I a bad name. We can pretty much handle anything you throw at us. Like if you were banging another chick last night (a.k.a cheating on us) we'd actually want to know. In fact tell us if it was good or bad or how it could have been better. So we can ditch you and .....I shall not finish that sentence. Karma. Is. A. Bitch. Basically.

Girls are not mind readers. If you have something to say. Say it. You have a mouth, how about using it? Be honest. Thats all a girl asks for. The truth, even if it is going to hurt, is another thing they would like to have straight up. Gosh Jules. One more thing! Learn from Dan Humphrey of Gossip Girl. Keeping the fact that you still like the girl is not the way to go. How is she supposed to know if you don't tell her! The fear of being rejected is a lame ass excuse. What happened to chivalry? I guess its dead along with dinosaurs. I realise this post sounds very angst-y , but how many girls disagree? And the lack of sleep since Friday, ZoukOut was awesome, contributes to the attitude.

P.S: Yes Jannah. Always.