Saturday, January 24, 2009



Favourite episode. Love. The. Dress. But the season is becoming stale. Its like Lost. Wait no. Nothing could be as bad as that show. I mean hurry up and tell us if they are in purgatory or on some planet that allows Polar bears to roam in tropic temperatures. And what's with the chimney fog? Americans... Moving on. Lets see, a couple of exciting things happened this week. Meeting Ally's boyfriend. "Engaging Personality", I like the sound of that. Thank You for the call Becks! Amanda Foo, very glad you ended things. Jannah, awesome shoes. Kimmy, braces is fun! Erika....now everyone pay attention. ERIKA LIANA MUHAMMAD, a friend of mine will be appearing on the tv show Live and Loaded. This show airs in February on Channel 5. She will be on the 3rd or 4th episode. Its basically a showcase of talents. She is representing Temasek Poly. So WATCH IT! How is that for support Eri! Now...do I still have to go to Caldecott Hill?You know I am very shy when it comes to these kinda things. Naaah, I' am just frontin' (which is an african american term for, facade, masking true emotions... shut up jules.) I'll be there. Front row and centre. In my book that means, being in the last row but cheering you on. GO E!