Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello.I've been blogging way too much. I feel like Coldplay. Like a whole lot of Coldplay. I've been thinking. 2009. Is going to be interesting. I've decided that its about letting go. I brought in the year with THE MOST UNLIKELIEST PERSON ON THIS EARTH. Yea. The thought would usually make me cringe with hate. But in the actual moment. I let go. This post is going to be pretty insightful. I suggest you head back to your favourite gossip columnist site right now. OH! Gossip Girl is coming out this week. See, I told you... Insightful. So where was I? Yea letting go. I think I held on too much, too long. To finally breathe. That just reminds me of the terrible scene of that pathetic excuse for an actor on that vampire movie? The part where he can't smell her scent. Omg. Okay he is not a bad actor. I shall not go into my Twilight- was- painful- to- watch opinion. Anyway! What did I learn from 2008? I think its what I didn't learn that struck out the most. I shall reserve it as a secret. I realise I talk waaay too much. Or maybe I just talk to the wrong people. Whatever. My moto this year shall be. GFY. Oh and! Yes, We Can! Because the handsome african american man said so. What am I looking forward to? 20. I actually think so. Yea. 20. It could be cool. I'll make it cool. Because I Can! Harry is coming. I wonder if I can book premiere tickets now? That would be THE ULTIMATE BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVERRRRRRRRRR. Who loves me thaaaaaaaat much?... frogs croaking... crickets chirping...Goodbye.