damn long-winded.tries to make joKes."actIon". ultimate Mumbler. horny. always confused. refuses to clean up after herself (at the canteen,like we always have to remind her to put her plates back). vulgar (she uses the "F" word like how you pause at full stops). likes to touch herself (inside joke, never take what I say literally).
most retarded. Emotional. slow..in eveRything, (walking slow,gettIng jokes slow,understanding stories slow). the loudest. most spastic laugh. very enthusiastic, like life going to end soon. wastes life away online. always late. doesn't know very famous people.
music & movie Junkie. crafty. neAtest. act cute. lyrics kNow-it-all. very whiney. apologizes for everything.perfectionist. has a stare that could kill. careless. likes to lick things.
must be manJa-ed. biggest sUck up. Lamest.girliEst.moSt sarcastic.very informative. most annoying.kan chiong. motherly. scared about everything.
Hello all! So exams are over! Holidays commence. Third year starting soon! Before you know it, it will be about uni applications, marriage? elections? divorce?... You gotta prepare yourself for the worst honey. You may never know what life will hit you with. Like how Rihanna DID NOT see Chris coming. All I can say is... Hell hath no fury like a women's scorn. Especially one who is inclined to wearing 6 inch heels. If Rihanna goes back to him, it will be Tina Turner all over again. Anyway enough of Hollywood drama. I will be working during the holidays. Total. Bummer. Prepare myself for internship next year. Making coffee could be fun? I hope to do a better job than Rachel at Central Perk. F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference. Oh! I would like to say how disappointed I am with what Angie wore to the Oscars! Did you notice the contrast though, Angie in Black and Jen in white. I am team Anniston, but I have an inclination towards Jolie. It's like she is sunlight and I am a fern. Yea... altogether now, "WTF JULES??". Let's see.. what else is up with life? OH!!!! I.WILL.MISS.COLDPLAY.IN.CONCERT. Do you know what that means?? Its like saying "No!" to a child who wants candy or a guy in desperate need of his porn fix. Not that Coldplay turns me on...as in...it's about my want, my need to watch them in concert! It was a complete stab and twist in the heart when she said "Oh! Completely sold out! No available tickets. Sorry." My a** Sorry! I could have knocked her out. But that would be "doing a Brown". Get it? Yup that is why I am the lamest, and very proud of it. That is what the top bit is of this post. Descriptions. Three distinctive individuals who made TP life that much more ... I'll be nice and say "interesting". You know I love you guys! butyoulovememore. XOXO.
Slumdog Millionaire won the Oscar for good reason. If you have heart, you'll find perspective.