This week was...
Yup I think that just about explains it. Today was the worst though. Don't wanna talk about it. Results were okay, improvement is always good. But it is never good enough. Never. I can't do anything about it now until next semester. So I'll patiently wait. Anyhoo, you know how I thought I was really lame. I was wrong. Lo and behold someone is far worst. When I heard this joke, I just couldn't help but laugh to myself at my cubicle. Yes this took place at work. I laughed because, first of all it didn't make any sense! I can't believe I freaking analysed the joke. Secondly, it was taken way out of context. I am still laughing. They were mothers by the way.
Indian lady : That day ah! I bought 4 apples from Cold Storage! FOR $5.80!
Malay lady : Aiyo! So expensive! Even Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs don't eat such expensive apples.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
I know...W.T.F. Hope your week was better than mine. That reminds me! I was standing in line at a bus interchange, and this man in his 60s turned to face me and started talking to me about how kids these days are very lucky. And how we should not think about the past or future, but of the present. He said, always remember to laugh. Yea I know right. At first I was like "Dude. What are you smokin?" But the more I thought about it, the more he made sense. Maybe we should all go on a coke diet. But you know that could lead to a capital charge in court...oh...my...f... where the hell did that come from??