Saturday, April 18, 2009

School. What am I most looking forward to? Nothing much actually. I think I was more excited last year than I am this year. Probably because life at TP, is coming to an end. You know in year 1, I hated going to school. I hated the work. I hated the place. I hated traveling. I hated the people! They drove me nuts! Yea the very same people who, 2 blog posts ago, I stated I was looking forward to seeing everyday. But as they say, time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much...Are you still mineeeeee, I neeeeeeed your loveeee... wtf? And now, I can't seem to grasp life without TP. Emo man. It's like a brownie without the ice cream. Paris without the Eiffel Tower. Pretty big deal. You know, I' am starting to live by "Nothing lasts forever." Kinda freaking me out, like how I am liking Miley's song, Fly on the Wall. Anyway, it's like I am Losing Touch... I'm in no hurry, you go run and tell your friends I am losing touch.. sorry I had to break into song. I have nothing interesting to write lately. Yes I actually think the stuff I used to write, way back in the day, was interesting, now all I got are.... movie trailers. Yup! Just helping the people. Being your regular super hero...........laughing. Here is yet another movie trailer. I SAW HARRY POTTER POSTERS AT VIVO CINEMA, AND I FLIPPED OUT. And it was not like it was some billboard or something. Just Dumbledore, standing strong...but not for long. Okay got to go help my mom with this party we are having... or just pretend. Ta.


Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen (2009)By PHU -

I wasted my time on Barbie.