







Nadiah's 20th. Miss having them with me everyday. Beks and Corinne cooked for all of us. It was really good. Yes, I was impressed. Valent bought Awfully Chocolate cake. Awesome. Then I tried to find the Michael J dvd, so we could really enjoy the night, but it's missing. When I go out and get it, it will either be $100/$200 or sold out. It's sad that Farrah's death was sorta forgotten amongst his. But honestly, why did people mourn the death of Diana? Mother Teresa and Ghandhi? Michael just did so much more for the world than...setting a new hair trend.
His death kinda made a huge impact on me. I was what? 7? When I went to his one and only concert here...fell asleep no doubt, but his music was undeniable. Childhood. You are not alone. I will be there. Heal the world. MAN IN THE MIRROR. Earth Song. All these songs have such depth, yet so easy for comprehension. The lyrics... teach. If you have heard these songs you know what I am talking about. Imagine, having all your faults and wrongs pinned against you. That's not being judgmental... that's unfair. Have you ever felt misunderstood? Have you ever felt the need for forgiveness? Have you ever lost something you could not replace? Have you never had the chance to prove yourself? Have you never felt alone?
He just wanted to heal the world with his music. WHAT A WHACKO PSYCHO MANIAC OF A MAN???!!!
Condemn the man who condemns.