Sunday, November 22, 2009

Well. Hello. 4 more days. Yay. I am rather nervous about tomorrow because it's the day I book my tickets to watch The Killers. Coldplay sold out in mere hours. Or was it an hour? I really hope I get my seats. Anyway. School. I can't say I am looking forward to it actually. For several reasons. I guess one of them being that the day it begins, is the day the countdown begins. Weird. And a tad dramatic but true. Christmas is always something to look forward to. Not having a party this year. Might invite some non-catholic/christian friends over. Jan? Whacha doing on the 25th of December? I'll change it to friend. I have come to appreciate. All my friends. I am quite lucky to have very many who are true. Know what I mean? I've just witnessed certain things and realised that I am. Very lucky. It's safe to say that none of them would bitch slap me or screw me over or judge me. One of them did try to steal my wallet. And another tried to infect me with a disease, the flu. But, I'll forgive. Contentment is rare. I am glad I have it. I think I am going to watch Sex and the City now. Ta.