Friday, December 25, 2009
















It was good. One of the best. For me. I realized. I need to become 'housewife bred'/'kitchen tolerant'. I had trouble cutting a lemon. I was good at testing if the food was top notch. I didn't help out much other than that. Hmm. I can clean. I shall think about becoming a Nigella Lawson after I am done with school. I'll have time then. I went to Thailand. Let me be precise. I went to Platinum. Anyone who has been to Bangkok and has been to Platinum, understands and can appreciate the experience I had. Anyway, it was a well enjoyed holiday. Enjoyed it a tad too much. I need to get to work. I am not looking forward to the week ahead. Not at all. Last week of the year looks bleak. The year. I look back on it and think... I wouldn't have done it any other way. Not many people can say that. I am glad I can. I am glad for each and everyone of you. You who've taught me well.