Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's been a whileee... cueBreakTheIcebyBritney...intro plays... I know it's been a while but I am glad you came... And I've been thinking about how you say my name...

LTS (laughstoself)

How's it hanging people! I won't be surprised if nobody reads this, but hey! I am alive. So I am in an awfully good mood and I've been very caught up with my new Herbal Essences shampoo! IT'S AWESOME. Seriously, it's the cheaper alternative to Kerastase and Redken. Long Term Relationships... Raspberry Satin ;) It makes my hair silky soft. If you ask, I would totally do a herbal essences signature swing hair moment....just reminding you of how retarded I am :)

Okay I suddenly lost the will to write. So...... might go on hiatus again. I am actually avoiding my blog. Afraid I would write certain thoughts I would rather keep to myself. LTS. But it's all good people. It's all good.



I know right.... xoxo.