I was supposed to write a post on why girls are the way they are and be able to make others, understand it, I mean us. But I can't cause I don't understand why girls are the way they are myself! LTS. I am serious. So Jan and Kim I am sorry...
A classic example: When Katie* told her boyfriend, when he asked politely mind you, 'yea it's okay, go smoke.' But she actually didn't mean go, she meant don't. And he comes back to her, and she's like ' Why did you smoke!'. And he's like...'but you said it's okay!' We expect you to read between the lines. We expect you to know from tone and behavior to understand EXACTLY what we're thinking. Which is actually demanding of any person! Because we don't always mean what we say... And how on earth are you supposed to know that??... I don't have an answer to that my friend..I don't.
And then there is this whole thing about.. "We want you, to WANT to do it". "it" being anything. Anyway, that is complete bullshit. Cause what if he doesnt want to do it then we'd be like... Rot in hell mother sucker! LTS. I mean that would be initial momentary reaction. But after we've thought about it...which we do! We over think evertyhing and sometimes we need to grow a pair and not analyze every minute detail! OMG... I am turning on my own gender.... LTS.
Sometimes, we're demanding. But we need you to be accepting of that. Sometimes we have no rhyme or reason and so we don't want you to see reason. Sometimes we act the way we do cause we're insecure. Btw, you're expected to know when these 'times' are. I know right! It's just the way it is. Women are hard to please. Despite all of this though... we're really sweet :)...if that's any consolation.
Talking about hard to please....Jannah, I shall make a public apology. I am sorry for losing your F.R.I.E.N.D.S season 10 episode 1 cd. Leaving it behind in ilaw in the cd tray was unforgivable and I am really really sorry babe. I know, I mean, it's not any random cd, it's F.R.I.E.N.D.S. A great deal of our friendship is based on that comedy. But, you know I am gonna make it up to you. Cause I am awesome like that... :)